Going out of town and Fido can't come? Give us a call! The Best Nanny Services now has nannies available for your four legged children! We are Northeast Florida's first pet nanny service!
We have awesome certified, bonded, insured, and licensed pet nanny to lovingly watch after your little loves! You may have to be away from home but we can provide your pet all the love, affection, and treats that you usually provide!
The Best Nanny Services for your pet currently covers:
- West Palm Beach (Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, & Palm Beach Gardens)
- Boynton Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton
- St. Augustine (St. Johns, Nocatee, Vilano, & St. Augustine Beach)
- Jacksonville (San Marco, Downtown, Riverside, Arlington, Orange Park, Fruit Cove, Southside, & Jacksonville Beach)
- Ponte Vedrea & Ponte Vedra Beach
Pet Nanny Rates
Initial Meet & Greet (No Charge): This can take anywhere between 30 minutes and a full hour, depending on the number of pets you have and any other details we need to cover. A pet sitter will visit you and your pet(s) at your home so that you can get acquainted. The pet sitter will explain to you our policies and discuss the appropriate style of visitation that will most closely suit your needs. At this time, the pet sitter will get key(s) from you, test them out in front of you, get a feel for the environment, go over the necessary paperwork, and discuss any other things you need taken care of, such as mail collection, watering plants, etc. We are here to make you life easier so let us help you not worry about your pet and home while you are away!
Express Visit ($15, 15-20 min): This entails coming to your home for a quick potty break, refreshment of water bowl, and/or to dispense medication
Regular Visit ($18, 25-35 min): This is the most popular visit. Your pet will be fed, have their water bowl refreshed, be given medication, their litter box scooped, taken out for a potty break and exercise, and of course given a lot of LOVE! This also includes opening/shutting of blinds, collecting mail and/or newspaper, watering plants, turning lights off/on, cleaning up any accidents.
Extended Visit ($30, 1 hour): This visit is popular for those with 3 or more pets or those who need some extra love and attention and exercise. The extended visit will include all aspects of the "Regular" in addition it will include brushing, and extra play time with their favorite thing (fetch, tug of war, hide and seek, chasing squirrels, or taking a jog around the neighborhood).
Holidays (+$5 to the cost of each visit): This includes New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
Recommended Number of Visits:
Cats and other small animals: 1+ visits per day
Dogs: 2+ visits per day
The Best Animal Taxi Service ($12 per hour, mileage reimbursement required if driving over 8 miles): Unable to take you pet to the groomer, vet, day care, or other places? Not a problem! We can take you little one to wherever they need to be and bring them back when they are finished. *For vet trips extensive notes and information will be written down and confirmed with the vet then brought back to you.*
Keys: Your pet sitter will pick up keys at the Meet & Greet. If an additional visit is necessary to get a key a $10 charge will apply.
Payment Due: Payment for services will be due on or before the start of the pet sitting service.
Returned Checks: There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
Payment Method: Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted.
Cancellation Fee: Less than 24 hours notice will result in a one day fee.
Answers to your questions!
- What are the advantages of using a pet nanny as opposed to a kennel? A pet sitter treats your home and pets on an individual basis. Your pet does not have to endure the stress of car travel to the kennel and the stress of leaving them at an unfamiliar loud kennel. Not to mention with a pet sitter your pooch is free to roam around your house as usual versus being locked in a kennel all day. You pet will be in their familiar surroundings and not having to endure noise, stress, and the possibility of illnesses or fleas from the kennel.
- Can I use a pet nanny during the week to check on my dog while I'm at work? Absolutely! We would love to give your love pet some TLC while you're at work!
- Are you insured and bonded? Yes and that information and coverage are available upon request.
- Do you give medications? Yes we are able to give you pet all the medications which they regularly require.
- What happens if my pet becomes ill while I'm away? You will be notified immediately, and if necessary we will take your pet to the proper medical center. In the information packet that you fill out you will have indicated the name and address of your pet's vet. In the case of an emergency your pet will be taken to the vet immediately.
- Do you do over-night visits? Yes we do.
- What precautions do you take to ensure the character and quality of person that is watching my pet? All pet sitters undergo the same interview process and background check that our nannies do. You can view this page for more information on our background checks.
- Do you do any boarding of pets at your home? Yes, upon special request we can board your pet at a loving pet sitter's home.
- Why do you need two keys? We require two keys in case one of them doesn't fit. Your keys are coded with a secure system. Your name and private information are not in any way attached to the keys.