What our Premiere Background Check covers
Our background check cover many aspects of a person's history and life to ensure that they are someone worthy of working with children. Below you will find a list the areas we check and the sources from which we get our information
Personal Information and Identity Verification
The goal here is to positively identify our subject. We check a variety of databases, and therefore much of the information will be repetitive. Data are derived from credit reports, utility bills, and magazine subscriptions to name a few sources. The results will vary depending on the information provided by your subject. Discrepancies, such as different DOB's, Aka's, and SSN's may indicate an area of concern.
This part of the background check verifies address' and where candidate has lived and helps us ensure we get all neccessary state and county background information on candidates.
Driving Record History
This portion of the background check gives parents a piece of mind in knowing that who is driving their child around has a great and safe driving history.
Federal Civil & Criminal
Searches official National Federal Criminal Records Database for federal offenders.
National Criminal Record Search
- DPS (Department os Public Safety)- data contains misdemeanor convictions from both the superior and municipal court levels.
- DOC (Department of Corrections)- data contains records of individuals who have been convicted of felonies from the superior court lever and have been sentenced to probation or more than 12 months in prison.
- AOC (Administration of the Court)- data contains misdemeanor convictions from both the superior and municipal court levels.
County Criminal Records- Hand Search of County Courthouses.
Arrest Warrants- A search is run through the National Database.
Sexual Offender Search- Data is provided by each of the states. The information contained in each state is compiled from various law enforcement agencies within each jurisdiction.
OAFC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)- The Office of Foreign Assets Control, a governement watch office, maintains the list of criminals and terrorists collected from databases around the world. This database was created as a result of the USA Patriot Act. These are the sources which this part of the background check goes through:
- Terrorist Exculsion List
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Bank of England Consolidated List
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- OSFI- Consolidated List Canada
- DTC Debarred Parties
- OAFC Sanctions Program and Country Summaries
- OAFC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked Persons
- European Union Terrorism List
- United Nations Consolidated List
- Unauthorized Banks
- World Bank Debarred Parties
- Australian Dept. of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Non-cooperative Countries and Territories
- Interpol Most Wanted
- FBI Watch Lists
- FBI Most Wanted
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists
- FBI Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted